Monday, February 23, 2009

The Records continue...99 signals! 78% 13 points


Although I don't have the specifics, I think we broke a support area Friday or today. The market has tanked as predicted.


An amazing number of tradable signals today 99 signals, 77 Winners 22 Losers for a 78% winning average. Also amazing is the fact that I took many more LONG trades today than short on a day when the market plummeted down!


I did have some time to trade simulated and ended with a net profit (after fees and losses) of just over 13 points. I feel I could have done so much better though. Too many trades and too many fees. On the bright side - that would make my weekly goal in one day.


My trade of the day stopped the oppressive downmove for awhile with a textbook long.

No comments:

Post a Comment