Monday, July 27, 2009

Crazy Monday: 70+ Net Points !!!



Base System: 24W-3L=27T= 88.8%
New System: 15W-6L=21T= 71.4%
SCS: Winner


Yes folks, 70+ net points on 134 total contracts traded. Actually this should have been about 110 net points, but I bailed out on my largest trade of the day even though I "knew" it had the potential to go into an uptrend, which it did of course. I had one trade with 40 contracts rolling in which brought me from negative to +$1000. After that I was using 3-10 contracts max. I had a lot of great small winners totaling over $2300, plus the $1000.

Sunday I was lazy, but tonight I am working up my weekly pivots again. You guessed it, my trade off the bottom today was exactly off a weekly Camarilla level at 969.45. (which I did not know was there) We also bounced around the 973.50 level at 8:35 am, another Camarilla level.

The "new" system is not working great overall and I would need to use a smaller stop than 2 points to make it more profitable.

Chart of the day shows the large trade entry and exit areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment