Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday: Looking Good. +25.25 net points



Base System: 22W-5L=27T= 81.4%
Summer Camp System: Loser


The new signal did well today. 17 Winners and 4 Losers. While some of those signals were "kinda" or real close, the fact remains it more than won for the day. I did take some of the new signals today. I had a 75% win rate on a lot of smaller wins but missed two chances for really good long runners because I was out early. I was in both big runners early today. Because I had a lot of time to monitor the markets I was able to slowly and steadily increase my point total with 55 contracts traded total.

All in all a great trading day which could have been a fantastic day. The market spent the afternoon restesting and trying to break the 891.75 high that was set at 12:21. It was also holding 888.5 and when it broke down finally to 887.25 I just really "knew" the break to the upside was now coming. My synopsis of this sequence was they finally cleared all the stops out on the longs. With all the sellers (stops) gone, the market was free to run rampant to the long side.

Chart of the day shows exactly where I got a picture perfect signal to go long.

No comments:

Post a Comment