Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday: Great week, not much trading today.



Base System: 29W-6L=35T= 82.8% or 17 points minus fees
New System: 22W-6L=28T= 78.5% or 10 points minus fees
Summer Camp System: Loser.


I believe my point totals were over 50 points again for this week. This is just fantastic and more than I ever dreamed of. To have a few systems that continue to produce like this is really magic. It takes some skill to read the market as well, but all in all see the signal take the trade works best. So I don't seem to scatterbrained I wanted to comment on the automated system I had devised and was testing. I stopped checking it as an automated system since it seemed to always lose or break even eventually. I do however still look for the same setups within the base system and the new systems signals. I use it as an added incentive to "pull the trigger".

I had a full day at work with no time near a pc. I took one speculative order in the pre market which won and logged in for under 60 seconds around 11:30 CST and saw and took another setup short after a large run up. I ended up 100% correct trades and a modest point total of slightly over 3 points net.

It looks like it would have been another good day to continue racking up the points.

Chart of the day shows a great signal into the close amongst the volatile madness!
I hope everyone had a good week in the markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment