Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekly Pivots: Education Alert


I am doing my part for you "jellies" out here. (See Don Millers Blog)

I have three tips for everyone.

www.mypivots.com
www.mypivots.com
www.mypivots.com

Use Standard, Camarilla and Demark weekly pivots with your entry system, don't assume a reaction to the levels.

Here we have a weekly pivot number posted at mypivots on Friday for this week... 893.25.

As you can see it was "slightly" important today. In my case I had the same area supported with price action, but those prices must have respected this area in the last ten days as well.

I also had the good fortune of my system throwing a perfect signal at this level, which explains why sometimes I can do very well trading without visible levels on my charts, which I often do. Quite frankly I have not had the energy to mark up charts Sunday night, even though I know I need to!

So for anyone who may not know, you should get these levels before Monday begins. For anyone who thinks we are all gamblers...I ask you seriously think about your facts after watching price around weekly and other support levels. I will throw my trade in with an 80% probability everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment