Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday: Beat The Street



Base System:15W - 5L = 20T = 75%
Summer Camp System: Loser

Starting today I am going to stop tracking the Sub System. I know it works, but I just (for now) have a few issues with it.
1. I would rather spend time analyzing other things each night.
2. I am not patient enough to trade it, since it has less signals and does not draw as clear.
It is going on the back burner, but is always there if I want it...it works.

I had a decent amount of time to watch the markets today. I traded aggressive and nearly netted 20 points again. I was surprised to see that we drifted lower all afternoon after this morning explosion long. I had a few very good reads of the market and was placing orders against the prevailing move many times. One where I had to leave the office seemed a little risky with a big stop, but was a nice winner as planned.

Today' chart of the day was the nice long trade, I think I caught part of it. As always the signal was right there at the start of the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment