Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday: Back in the saddle +13.25 net



Base System: 35W-3L=38T= 92.1% or 29 points!
New System: 24W-5L=29T=82.7% or 14 points
Summer Camp System: Winner, Heat 1 point


As you can tell I have started adding hypothetical point totals. 1 point targets - 2 point stop outs is how I have it calculated. The system had a killer day delivering over 90% winners, JUST FANTASTIC. I think I read Don Miller does not believe in systems...well, read the totals from the last year.

So it finally happens, Don Miller starts a trading education room for $7500 live and $1500 recaps. I thought he hated the idea of "scammers" and trading room "gurus"? The price is quite high in my opinion, but if you have the money the education might be worth it. I often wondered myself how much my system and the way I do things is worth. So far I would say quite a bit more than he is charging. I certainly would not reveal this system for anything less than $100,000 since it certainly has the potential to pay out big. I suppose once I make 50k or 100K with it live then I can start talking big and open a trading room.

I will beat his goal of back to back million dollar years. It will happen. Will I be posting that to a blog when I do, who knows, but maybe not.

I was able to watch the markets for about 2 hours and ground out some decent point totals on some so-so trading. I really like having the ability to average in if I feel strongly about the move. I do not think I will be able to be this aggressive when I go live, which may really hurt my totals.

Chart of the day shows a fantastic LONG signal. Would you have the nerve to take this signal??? That is the power of my system, it gives you the confidence to buy at a point like this.

1 comment:

  1. mt....make your million and then you can think about sharing/selling it....but If you do decide to share/sell it....let me know..he he

    ReplyDelete