Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday: Morning Action



Base System: 32W-5L=37T= 86.4%
New System: 20W-2L=22T=90.9%
Summer Camp System: Loser


I had some time this morning to trade on and off. The largest gain was a multi contract setup entered in the premarket that was running the whole time I drove to work. Somehow it had not closed the entire position, so I got 1/2 my points today on this one nice short after a premarket rally.

I had some nice shorts today against MASSIVE run ups and even discovered a way to fade pullbacks using my indicators. I took three of these fades today and they pay off quickly which is nice.

The new system did very well today after some not so stellar days recently, but the real action was the weekly pivot levels. We must have had 5-8 trade bouncing off these levels today! Picture perfect to the tick in some cases. I had calculated a VAH level at 976.50 and was shocked to see the market had made it that far this week. Check your charts and see what occurred at that level...the exact high and it got pounded right down to 963.33 for a nice bounce up off another weekly level!

So far this week it is paying off having calculated my levels this Sunday, even against this SENSELESS market run up we are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment