Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday: Stellar Day



Base System: 20W-1L=21T=95.2%
New System: 16W-4L=20T= 80%
Summer Camp System: Winner, heat 3 points


I was able to watch the market most of the day and even won a large trade while on lunch and away from the pc. Net points today were +26. I was doing good at reading the market even without the signals due to it using a few key S&R levels today.

My best read was the classic triangle which broke out big time. I traded it badly and scaled out way too soon however! In fact I was in many big moves but had jumped out too soon. I "shoulda" had a bigger day by far.

Chart of the day shows the 940.25 area that was used for support trades and I could see the 945 region was forming resistance all morning even though I did not have that on my charts. It also shows the nice breakout off the triangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment