Friday, March 27, 2009

51W 13L 64T = 79.7% Tough Day!


Base System:
51W 13L 64T = 79.7%
Sub System:
28W 5L 33T= 84.8%

Trading:
No trades today, no time at all.

Starting reading John Carters "Mastering The Trade" last night. So far it's so so. Some new ideas, some old, so useless info and some priceless info.

My system has a weak short signal on the daily chart, pretty close to what I had predicted yesterday. What a terrible day for trading! Chop Chop Chop. This was the worst looking batch of signals I have seen ever in the system. I think I would have been profitable, but not an easy day by any means.

I recorded a seminar of live trading calls today from Bulls Eye Traders. Franz Shoar. I am curious to see how well the system did vs. this pay service, I am predicting my system did much better. I will report back after I watch the full seminar.

I hope everyone was profitable or at best even on the day. Chart of the day shows a great, clear as a bell signal short. My signal was in the very start of this huge bar down. This particular signal is somewhat rare and I was checking yesterday, it seems to have a higher than normal win ratio. I may start tracking this signal on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment