Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday Rallies - 42W 12L 54T=77.7%


It looks like my daily chart analysis was correct and we have rallied long towards the 20 MA.
The new signal for today was 18W 8L 26T= 69.2%

The system was quiet today only delivering 54 trades. I had some time in the a.m. to simutrade and did terribly. -$412.00. I was against the uptrend for one thing I left some positions open because I had to leave the office and obviously it went against me. I was trading sloppy, reversing, second guessing myself etc. I did however manage to close a lot of trades quickly if it went against me, small losses at first.

Clearly I am distracted and lacking patience in the setups. Would it be better if I was not working? Maybe slightly. Its a psychological game for sure. Clearly the system itself is reliable, but I need to set strict rules and practice following them.

No comments:

Post a Comment