Thursday, March 19, 2009

70W - 12L = 82 T = 85.4% Subsystem potential.


Base System: 70W - 12L = 82 T = 85.4%
Sub System: 23W - 1L = 24T = 95.8%

Trading:
Net: + $975.00
Net: + 19.5 points
Accuracy: 77.50%

The subsystem should apparently be the my main system!
I was able to trade for a bit today on and off between phone calls and working.
I mainly traded the base system and also had some pure S&R trades. Although I did get too aggressive and felt the need to be right a few times, I did make some progress in optimization. I had a few trades come back to stop me out at +.25, but I also held some for greater gains with a tight trailing stop. I had more short trades than long today. I was able to get as much or more profit as usual while trading less, this is important.

We finally got the reversal I thought might be due earlier. The 50% Fibonacci level at 800 did indeed hold for now. Traders really like that 50% fibonacci. We had a great short setup at 9:43 CST that was a 50% fib from the earlier move down.

My chart today shows how the system often signals the top and bottom, without realizing it. I have read that picking tops and bottom is a losers game. I just take the signals as I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment