Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rethinking and Retooling

Sometimes it's good to take a step back and rethink things. Today was a very stressful, exhausting day. Although it is simutrading, I take the outcome seriously and feel the pressure to succeed while simutrading.

A long time ago I was working with ideas related to market internals. Recently I read a lot of traders using the TICK indicator for timing trades. It has some merit, but can be difficult to implement. If you doubt me just watch the TICK if your new to this indicator.

I reworked some ideas just now around market internals utilizing the same signals I use currently. I think I may have a new way to enter trades, but it is still technically the same system. I will check this for a few days just to see if it produces better percentages or more obvious signals.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment