Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Longer Time Frame Signals

Last week I checked a longer time frame signal and found it performed 100% that day. I just checked today and over the whole day and into post market it is 18/18 = 100% again!
Yesterday its was 21/24 Winners. 21 Winners - 3 Losers - 24 signals. 87.5%

I am forced to use one small screen at work while remotely trading. At the very least I should be watching this longer time frame for trades. 100% again. Unreal. I have been forcing myself to try and use one monitor, but I think ideally a trader needs three as a minimum. BUT...that being said, only if what's on the three monitors serves to simplify the act of trading.

Paralysis from analysis is a real and deadly issue. If I can say one thing, it is that I have long ago stopped hesitating. If anything I should be more sure the trade is valid.

I think I have been enthralled with the lower time frame because I am usually rushed and like to see trades working if I only have a few minutes to check the screens. I will keep tracking both time frames. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment