Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday: My 6k Mess



Base System: 20W - 7L = 27T = 74%
Sub System: 8W - 2L =10T = 80%
Summer Camp System: Winner, heat 3.5 points


Due to my goofing off yesterday and having my internet connection went out in the middle of a trade, I had to start my Ninjatrader today with a -6K loss. My trade stats are off due to that issue on todays posting. I did manage to collect 29+ points on aggressive 2-4 contract trading before 11 am. I even took some longs against the massive down move.

Overall I was happy with today's trading, I was in control and was able to keep stops larger than normal but honorable. Who knows, maybe with more time I could have recovered the full 6k in one day? The signals were very hard to read today.

Chart of the day shows a nice long out of the market open.

No comments:

Post a Comment