Thursday, April 16, 2009

82.3% Unattended Trading not advisable

Base System: 32W 8L 40T = 80.0%
Sub System: 13W 2L 15T = 86.7%

Trading: Net -$173.00
Net Points: -3.25

I was up 6.5 points early and then saw what looked like a perfect short. I had to leave the office so I placed a massive stop and a target. You guessed it - I did not get my target filled but my 9 point stop was hit, go figure. So rather than say it did not happen - I will admit to the loss and post it here for posterity. I am having a great week and this is not much of a P&L hit considering what a huge loss it was in points.

Solid day otherwise, some very nice trades and some nice S&R trades. I am confident I would have rocked out another winning day had I been able to trade later in the day.

No charts today, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment