Thursday, April 9, 2009

89.2% Did I miss something?


Base System: 33W - 4L = 37T = 89.2%
Sub System: 7W - 1L = 8T = 87.5%

Trading Accuracy: 100%
Net: +95.20
Net: +2 Points

I had about 30 seconds to watch the market today. It just so happened in that 30 seconds I saw the worlds most perfect setup. Base system, tick and major S&R level came together like a puzzle. Took the trade, set a 2 point target and a 2 point stop and walked away. Got my target by just a hair.

The markets have lost quite a bit of their volatility over the last week or so, but the range is still good. My signal count is way down from the record 100+ signal days.

Did I miss some news or something? The market blew out right past all S&R levels. Did we pull out of Iraq while holding the oil fields for our use, what the heck went on???? Why are buyers suddenly flooding the market or was it stops being hit? I think we will give a nice chunk of today's run up back next week for sure after the bandwagon buyers get hammered early next week.

855 looks to be upside resistance and we nearly hit that today. The system had a lot of nice looking signals today, very trade able day both directions.

Chart of the day is the trade I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment