Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday 83.8% Rough Day Bulls Win


Base: 62W 12L 74T : 83.8%
Sub: 19W 1L 20T: 95%

Trading Accuracy: 57.14%
Net P&L: +442.80
Net Points: +8.25


I ended the day up, but was not in sync with the markets. It was partially due to the slow plodding trend up. There must have been institutional buying today. I was surprised to see my P&L was net positive on the day after my scared, rule free trading. I was using 1-3 contracts and practicing scaling out and taking quick losses.

I was scaling out one contract if price moved against me and also did manage to take some quick stops. This showed some discipline. I am also getting fairly good at seeing major market shifts forming and getting in place for those.


I ended the week in the positive territory. Mentally though I had some setbacks and hope to get some quality screen time next week. I already know Monday will be busy as far as work.
Chart of the day shows a nice reversal I caught. I was able to scale out of this one nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment