Thursday, April 2, 2009

Base System: 54W - 12L = 66T = 81.8%

Base System: 54W - 12L = 66T = 81.8%
Sub System: 21W - 1L = 20T = 95.4%

Trading Accuracy: 100%
Net: +250.00
Net: 5 Points

I did not have much time at all again today to watch the markets. All together I may have been able to watch the markets while distracted for a max of 25 minutes. I got shaken out of 4 trades close to or at even. I left some profit on the table due to having to close the screens with my orders in place. That said, the signals felt good and the system had a great overall day. I had a mix of longs and shorts today.

I am clueless as to why we gapped so high today, as I do not listen to much news. I think it's time to start naming the signals so I can resume tracking their individual effectiveness. Today's signal will be named HPH. What is interesting is with price action alone I would never have entered this trade, but due to the HPH signal I got in and quickly got my profit with no heat at all.

HPH is fairly rare most days. I have a feeling this will be a high probability signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment