Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday 93% - Tougher than Normal


Base System: 40W - 3L = 43T = 93% Potential
Sub System: 17W - 1L 18T = 94.4% Potential

Trading Accuracy: 70.59%
Net P&L: +$355.90
Net Points: + 7

I was on and off for a total of about 30 minutes early this morning.

It was a tougher day than normal and I ate a good chunk in fees. I scaled in a few trades and was fortunate enough to have the initial setup eventually pay off. Although the net is positive, I feel like the day was even at best and certainly could have been negative. That aside - lots of great signals when I was not near the screen and a great overall day for the system.

Still trading blind without S&R levels this week.

Chart of the day shows some great back to back signal action at the open. This would have been a wonderful day to get your points and get away from the screen for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment