Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FOMC Wednesday 88.1%


Base System: 52W - 7L = 59T = 88.1%
Sub System: 17W - 1L = 18T = 94.4% (nice)

Trading Accuracy: 80%
Net Profit: +$493.00
Net Points: +9.75

Today was FOMC day which always leads to whipsawed market action. I was in and out throughout the day, but never for more than 2-5 minutes. Even in those short logins I was able to see decent signals and manage some good trades. I started the day with 1 point while I was getting dressed in the pre market (love those types of trades).

Chart of the day shows two signals that formed at the FOMC time - both were potential big winners. It is sometimes risky trading around news - but the signals were clear as a bell. It was encouraging that I got my points during the slower part of the day which for many traders I would guess was horrible trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment