Monday, April 6, 2009

85.4% Chaos at work


Base System: 41W - 7L = 48T = 85.4%
Sub System: 10W - 12L = 11T = 90.9%
YM Mini: 28W-2L=30T= 93.3%

Trading Accuracy: 50%
Net: -437.50
Net: -8.25 Points

Had a bad morning with a few impulse trades followed by large stop outs while away from the screen due to chaos at work. This was followed up by the normal disorganized Monday at work with tons of unplanned travel leaving me pretty dejected on the day as whole. Less than 10 minutes to watch the markets can make me jumpy and willing to get in right away.

Things got better when I got home and saw the end result was another solid trading day for the systems. I could have recovered my losses if I had time to trade, I am confident in that.
I also had a lot of trades off S&R levels that confirmed system signals as well as TICK trades I have been working on, those were nearly 100% today. Just fantastic.

Trade of the day was an amazing long right in the face of a massive down move. I was in this trade long for a profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment