Monday, April 13, 2009

82.4% Trust the system


Base System: 28W - 6L = 34T = 82.4%
Sub System: 12W - 12L = 11T = 85.7%


Trading Accuracy: 68.42%
Net: +288.80
Net: +5.25 Points

What an amazing day running up on ZERO volume for the day. We hit a larger resistance line near the end of the day which explains why I was so frustrated. I had tried to short well before it, not realizing it was there, since I had moved it off my screen. Today was another bad day for discipline getting stuck in some major moves the wrong way. Could have, would have yadda yadda. I need to stick with the rules. I burned a huge chunk in commissions.

So many times I get a signal that if I try and unthink it, it moves so far against me it isn't funny. I should trust the system, it is incredible.

Chart of the day shows a short off the top and a nice signal off the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment