Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday: 79.6% No Time


Base system: 43W- 11L = 54T = 79.6%
Sub System: 17W -0L = 17T = 100%
Trading Accuracy: 78.57%
Net P&L: +$370.30
Net Points: +7.0


The sub system is back! 100% again on the subsystem with a bunch of UGLY signals.

I did not have much time at all this morning, maybe 30 minutes on and off. I caught some good signals and some intuitive signals based on indicator movement though.

I did not have the motivation to get my pivot levels for the week, so I am still trading blind.
A prepared trader is much better off than a trader who thinks he can sit down and just win.

There is less and less doubt about the system as weeks and months go by. There is plenty of doubt though about the mental stress of trying to do this for a living consistently.

Chart of the day shows a nice signal that usually goes at least 2 points and sometimes starts a trend. Today was the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment