Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday 84.2% - Solid Week!


Base System: 32W - 6L = 38T = 84.2% potential
Sub System: 13W - 3L = 16T = 81.3% potential

Trading Accuracy: 77.8%
Net P&L: +$814.70
Net Points: +16

5 Winning days in a row! A nice way to wrap up a week where I did not use S&R levels at all. I had quite a bit of time today on and off to watch the markets. I had quickly made about 4-6 points on 1 contract trades before I got into trouble. I averaged in against an uptrend up to 5 contracts. I was close to getting wiped out, but eventually managed it back down for about even out. I did that once more with abour 4 contracts on a long later in the day and some more 1 contract winners for a nice total today. I clearly should have just aken the losses early because I missed about 5 trades while trying to pray to get out even.

Trading one contract for my system is a real handicap. There are times when I need to move a stop and average in higher or lower and then get the back to back signal. I could do very well trading just 2 contracts reliably. If I get a nice day next week where I have substantial time, I will try a solid 2 contract every trade day.

Chart of the day shows a sub system trade - there were two bad signals before this one finally worked, but it did indeed pick a bottom. The sub system is a longer time frame that I cannot trade due to screen size connecting remotely.




No comments:

Post a Comment