Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday 91.4% - Scratch Day


Base System: 32W-3L=35T=91.4%
Sub System: 15W-1L=16T=93.7%

Trading Accuracy: 58.33%
Net P&L: +142.40 Let's call it zero.
Net Points: +2.25

I am calling today a scratch because I did not have any time to trade. One premarket loser - one premarket winner and a hail mary going into the close left me positive, but not because of disciplined trading. So today is "0" on the balance sheet.

Work had unexpected travel and will most likely have it again tomorrow - so I have no time to trade. I am really hoping no emergencies come up Wednesday and I am hoping I can be in the office and get some good time in at the screen.

The chart of the day today shows a LOSER. Looked like a nice short off of resistance but stalled.

No comments:

Post a Comment