Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday: 90.2 % Solid System Day


Base System: 37W-4L=41T=90.2% Potential
Sub System: 10W-1L=11T=90.9% Potential

Trading Accuracy: 66.67%
Net P&L: +$453.00
Net Points: + 9

The systems signals worked well today. We also have some S&R bounces that would have been additional winners. I had a 1.5 point premarket winner, followed by a early market scale in disaster, which I recovered nicely and scaled out in three steps again. Finally a quick short in the afternoon. If I can just get the hang of closing with a small loser on a counter signal to pickup the following signal I could really increase my profitability. Total number of round trip contracts traded was 15 for a modest fee total of $72, not bad.

Not a bad result considering I had very limited time in the markets again. Chart of the day shows what is becoming my favorite type of signal. I get a signal to go long, which often times moves up then down for one more bottom and then the second long usually sets off a small trend. The problem with this signal is sometimes that first signal takes off. So you normally have to buy that first signal and average in if it falls 1-3 points for that second signal.










No comments:

Post a Comment