Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday: 85.7% Make one million per hour


Base System: 36W-6L=42T= 85.7% Potential
Sub System: 8W-1L=9T= 88.8% Potential

Trading Accuracy: Approx 50%
Net P&L: + $986.10
Net Points: +19.5

Today was an interesting day. I had no plans to trade due to work, but I arrived back early around 1:30pm CST. I sat down, logged in, saw the market bottoming at that very moment, entered my orders and pounded the market for just over one hour. While it was not the best group of trades ever, I did manage to net near +1k with some intense trading. 1-5 contracts on average and a few times 10. I had two great scale ins and scale outs. Scaled out 6 for +.5 - 2 for +1 and 2 for +1.5 - that felt great. Even when the market was against me, I could sense and tell by my custom tick indicator that I should hang in there. At one point I found myself in a complete battle back and forth between the bulls and bears It eventually filled my profit targets to the upside as I felt the bulls would win and they did.

See my chart of the day for comments.

2 comments:

  1. Great site - good content. I look forward to watching your progress. Care to share any of your strategy with the public?

    Regards,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not really see a reason to divulge its mechanics at this time. It really is evolving into something else as well. While I still look for the initial signals, I am also learning to use the tick in interesting ways. It pays to know S&R concepts, that much I can say as a generalization. The problem for me is that many times I do not have time to sit and wait for S&R levels, nor do I have any screen space to watch the various levels. My system shows the change in the balance of power that occurs near support and resistance levels.

    ReplyDelete