Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday: 88.1% In and Out +$332.80







Base System: 37W-8L=42T=88.1% potential
Sub System: 13W-2L=15T= 86.6% potential

I traded very little today since I was busy. A really choppy day overall, which is what the system excels at! Some nice signals to be had, had I been there. I am still having trouble dropping a trade that looks good on the TICK, even when the system says it's going opposite. I think the majority of the time the system is right and I need to get back to that mindset.

Chart of the day shows an "assumption" long entry on the left, followed by a stop out and the actual entry needed after on a long. This type of signal usually means a long move is coming, but only if you can monitor the indicator. I needed to leave the screen after placing my order, so I made an assumption on the bottom. The signal was good except I needed to get in slightly lower, therefore I was stopped out since I did not adjust my stop for the fact I was leaving the screen.

On the chart to the right we have a fantastic short at 12:25 which I was not there for. Finally after all the chop the market broke down. On the additional chart we have a picture perfect bounce at the pivot on a TICK extreme today.

No comments:

Post a Comment