Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday: 86.5% Break Time +386.60 @ 100%




Base System: 32W-5L=37T=86.5%
Sub System: 9W-1L= 10T = 90%

I caught some pre market action this morning while I was shaving again. I did have to leave this trade open while I drove to work. My analysis was right and the trade closed profitably for me. I took two trades once at work and one of those I had to walk away from the screen. I closed both profitably with a nice nearly two pointer on trade two. I knew my time was short so I felt 100% profitable on some great trading was good enough for me. I checked the market once in the afternoon, but had the discipline to look and log out without opening a position.

The past two days have presented textbook S&R level trading. I see nearly 12 opportunities at the various S&R levels I utilize. Simply perfect low stress trading. Even though I most likely will have time tomorrow to watch the markets a lot, I am really going to try and ignore them. I might log in around noon just to see how the Friday into a holiday is looking. I have been trading well and it is time to take a day or two away from the fray.

Enjoy your holiday everyone and I hope to back in the game Tuesday. Chart of the day shows two of the trades I was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment