Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Discipline Slowly Arriving +4.25 points



Base System: 31W-8L-39T= 79.4%
Sub System: 11W-4L=15T= 73.3%
Summer Camp System: Winner - heat 2.0 points


Today was a constant battle back and forth, win lose win lose. I was up 3 down 3 up 3 down 3 all day. I did however take many stops even ahead of time. I was finally in control, not moving stops and hoping the market would do what I wanted. I ended up positive and even though I took a lot of trades, that's all that matters. I actually had time to take some trades from my home pc. It was much better than connecting remotely speed wise not to mention the larger screen.

Today showed me I do have the ability to have a winning day, I just need to know when to stop and walk away. It also drove home the importance of controlled losses.

The price action system is really looking interesting and I did indeed take some of those trades today. It just so happens some of the signals also match the main systems signals. Again, I need to accumulate a LOT of signals before deciding it's holding it's averages.

Chart of the day shows a great long. I also caught a great 2 point short off of intraday resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment