Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday: 87.8% Looking good + 20 points



Base System: 36W -5L =41T = 87.8% Sub System: 10W - 2L = 12T = 83.3%

I had a fairly disciplined day of trading. Cut losers off quick and grabbed some nice 2 pointers a few times as well. Good clear signals were out there today. The price action system has not proven itself today. I did create a paintbar to look for the setup, but the few signals that fired were not that good. I was more focused and a bit more selective. I read recently trading 10 contracts if you can reliably bank 1 point a day you can make 100k a year. That hit home with me because I think if nothing else I can say I average well above 1 point a day.

Chart of the day shows a crystal clear short. I was indeed in this short.

1 comment:

  1. mtcx2009,
    Would you mind if I posted your "Simulation: Why it is Important." post over on my blog? It's a great post that I'd like to have in my journal.
    Thanks.
    DT233

    ReplyDelete