Thursday, June 11, 2009

My 100th blog post! Rock Em Sock Em Day +584.20



Base System: 36W-7L=43T= 83.7%
Sub System: 15W-4L=19T= 78.9%
Price Action System: 2w-0L=2t=100%
Summer Camp System: Loser-Full stop out

Well...between work and the summer camp system - I was down over 10 points quickly. I was able to claw and scratch with some not so great trading to end the day up +584.20. My accuracy was about 70%, certainly better than gambling I guess.

Today I started with a $5000 account balance and reset Ninjatrader so it works again. I feel like BracketTrader is false in its simulated fills, a bit too favorable to the trader. I want to be sure the fills are real or skewed in the markets favor. My goal is to try and trade disciplined enough to double the account as a test. Also, to see how long it takes. It may vary some due to work constraints.

Chart of the day shows a nice long.

No comments:

Post a Comment