Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday: Taking candy from a baby +14 points



Base System: 25W-3L=28T = 89.2 %
Sub System: 10W - 3L - 13T = 76.9%
Summer Camp System: Stop out, reverse even.


Between the base system having a good day and my automation signals, most of my trades went my way. Some required some aggressive trading, but most went my way quickly. I was going to stop at 3 winners for the day, but I kept seeing viable trades. Today was a great day overall the only issue being leaving a LOT of profit on the table. Then again - this is a 1 point target for the most part, so be it.

Chart of day the yet again looks the same - picking the exact bottom or top!
My automation was even today, but I need to recalculate because I do think it was up about 6 points net. It is very tough finding the time to write the paintbar logic and tracking and testing the automation signals. I am very interested in it though and took quite a few and watched all of those trades today. I have to tell you its making me a better trader. I can relax and wait for a paintbar to fire off, then make a decision. The nice thing is the turn on and off, on and off and the bar is getting ready to close. It is like an alarm. Eventually I will record audio alerts that may even include an announcement of the signals probability percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment