Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Perfection: +$135.00



Base System: 19W-5L=24T= 79.1%
Sub System: 7W-1L=8T= 87.5%
Price Action System: 5W-1L=6T= 83.3% (based from midnight to close)
Summer Camp System: Winner - Heat= 1 point
66.6% cumulative average for SCS (summer camp system)

What a great morning. In the premarket while getting ready for work, we were dropping like a rock. I resisted the temptation to get in on a countertrend signal and saw support at 933. I placed a buy order for 933 and headed to work. The moment I got to work, I noticed I had just been filled. It quickly went my way and I took my 1 point gain. It did go on much further, but so be it. I wrapped up two more trades including one using the new price action system I have created. I was 3/3 and decided to call it quits.

I got busy with work, but not before a saw a really good setup that usually goes for more than a point or so. I decided not to risk my gain and it indeed delivered big, like clockwork. I also had determined 937 as a possible resistance point and I got a sell signal and perfect trade right off that level. I considered myself "technically" up 5/5 having watched those two go as planned.

Chart of the day shows the actual trade off 933 and the predicted moves thereafter. I really exercised discipline and patience today. This is a step in the right direction and the "chip stack" in the 5k account grows slowly higher to $5700+ shooting for 10K.

No comments:

Post a Comment