Friday, June 26, 2009

Nice week! 55 Net points for the week



Base System: 18W-3L=21T= 85.7%
Sub System: 13W-4L=17T=76.4%
Summer Camp System: Winner, no heat


What a week 55.5 Net points NOT including my best day ever where I was away from the pc. See earlier weeks post.
I had a very sane relaxed trading day with a net of 22+ points. Most of my market feel was dead on and the signals were good. I took some system signals and also price action signals. I had few small runners and a few nice 2-4 contract 1 pointers. I finished up the day with a fade short of the 2:45 ridiculous run up. Quite possibly short covering from the 2:30 down move??? Probably about 12 trades max. on a total of 36 contracts for a NET gain of 22.25 points, just fantastic.

I making the most of this simulation time by trying different tactics. I am spending a lot of time now tracking the price action system. So far it looks like if automated it would post consistent weekly gains without using a traders emotion. Certainly there are times when I feel I can make better decisions than automation, but I think there is something to be said for the cut and dry automation approach.

My chart of the day shows a nice back to back setup that occurred late in the day...crystal clear "base system" signals.

No comments:

Post a Comment