Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday: Shi*sville

Base System: 22W-5L=27T= 81.4%
Sub System: 12W-1L=9T= 92.3%
Summer Camp System: Winner - No heat.

Between lack of focus, bad internet connection and general distractions I really blew it today. I had trades open when my Ninjatrader opened this morning, so already my counts were off for the day. I am going to call today a $1000 loss, even though it may have been that bad because I just do not have the energy to manually total my trades. Lots of winners, lots of losers, tough day.

So on the goal end of things - 5k+700-1000=$4700 trying to get to 10k.

No charts today, although I am working on some ideas for set rules for each signal type.

I have added a signal to the Sub System that matches a signal from the Base System - I should see a few more Sub System signals now.

No comments:

Post a Comment